Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello Kitchins!

Well.....I finally had time to make an account and join in all the fun! ha-ha
It was SO nice seeing you guys last trip into the "couve". Logan slept like a champ after all the fun he and Layton sneezed into every second they were together!!
I cry when they see each other and I cry when they hug good-bye! What a pair they are. They are two peas in a pod! Truly BFF!
People laugh when they hear we are considering a total move to another state just so we can keep them together! ha-ha And well you guys aren't half bad either! ha-ha
Now that baseball was getting wound down, we were going to get the house re-model finished..etc. and I will do me yearly FREAK OUT throw everything away! The house gets so cluttered during baseball season with the two kids schedules. Remember last year after I "cleaned" we had nothing......no pots,pans,bread maker,popcorn popper etc. AHHH the good days!
We will be seeing you this summer! Keep our room ready! Until next time our long lost friends.............. The RuBu Family xxoo